Whilst playing with graphics I found I needed a simple and fast logging implementation that I could improve as I needed.
I wanted to be able to use standard C++ features like streams for outputting user-defined datatypes instead of having to bother with C-style printf or other variadic functions.
I also wanted to be able to remove logging from certain very time sensitive parts completely at compile-time.
I had tried to find a logging package in C++ that was stable on both Linux and Windows but failed. Log4cpp looks to be orphaned and the code wasn’t inspiring enough for me to want to try and mess with it.
Play with it, feedback, comments, code and criticism all welcome.
- wiggly-log-0.0.5.tar.gz Online Doc
- wiggly-log-0.0.4.tar.gz Online Doc
- wiggly-log-0.0.3.tar.gz Online Doc
- wiggly-log-0.0.2.tar.gz Online Doc
- wiggly-log-0.0.1.tar.gz Online Doc
- wiggly-log-0.0.0-alpha.tar.gz Online Doc
Now also on github